✪ Cosplay clans: Hatsune Miku , Vocaloid costume review

The package arrived fast and with no problem, just like the others. I didn't see any reviews from other customers for this costume when I bought it, but I had experience getting my cosplays and wigs from Cosplayclans, so I knew the quality wouldn't be a problem. 

 
This Hatsune Miku Costume looks just like the one on the website. It looks marvelous, you may wear it as it comes, but I decided to make some improvements.


The blouse, made of metallic spandex, is comfy and fits my body nicely. I decided to unsew the light-blue laces around the edges and then replace them with the same fabric used for the blouse in a turquoise tone. I cut strips of said fabric with zig-zag scissors to resemble Miku's original costume. I also replaced the tie with one made of the same turquoise fabric.


Miku's skirt is a double-pleated one made of a latex-like fabric. It has yellow features and a light blue strip around the hem. I changed that light-blue fabric with the turquoise one.


The Hatsune Miku cosplay includes some kind-of belt that hangs on one side of the skirt. It must be held by two safety pins. There are triangle patterns printed on the belt. I replaced this belt with one made of turquoise fabric and black fabric similar to the skirt.



The package includes Miku Hatsune's sleeves, made of the same material used for the skirt. Both sleeves come with printed features. The narrow segment comes with an elastic and the same light-blue fabric around the edge. I replace both ends of the sleeves with metallic spandex.


This Hatsune Miku cosplay became one of my favorites. The features on the costume are similar to the ones seen in the Project Diva video games, and you can customize it however you want.

Before ordering remember to check the size chart. This costume fits perfectly and it is so comfortable. This was an all around satisfying purchase


There you'll find a wide variety of costumes and wigs. You can get 14% off your order by using discount code nori at checkout








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario