✪ Cosplay clans: Kaisa Star Guardian ,LOL costume review

 

The package arrived fast and with no problem, just like the others. I didn't see any reviews from other customers for this costume when I bought it, but I had experience getting my cosplays and wigs from Cosplayclans, so I knew the quality wouldn't be a problem. 


 Kaisa's Star Guardian costume looks exactly like the one published on CosplayClans' website. I made a mistake on checkout and ended up with a larger size, but making the adjustments wasn't a big deal.

The blouse is made out of sparkling fabric. It has a ton of features, including these star-shaped attachments.

These flashy attachments that came with the costume are made out of fabric. I found them pretty but decided to make my own out of resin. I used the original attachment's golden fabric edges and ribbons.

The fabric around the neck is the same as the one used for the blouse but a little more rigid, so it doesn't lose shape.


The skirt of Kaisa's Star Guardian costume has to be one of my favorite parts! The fabric is beautiful, and it has a gorgeous holographic effect.


Kaisa's stocking and gloves are made of the same silverish holographic fabric used in the blouse. They all come with golden features and attachments.


Last but not least, this cosplay includes wig attachments, which I also replaced with those made out of resin.

Kaisa's Star Guardian costume is an all-around success and has become one of my favorite cosplays. I wore it at a League of Legends event, where I took photos with other cosplayers and people in attendance.


Before ordering remember to check the size chart. This was an all around satisfying purchase

 

There you'll find a wide variety of costumes and wigs. You can get 14% off your order by using discount code nori at checkout

 






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario